Dental implants are an excellent option to consider when replacing missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution for removable partial or complete dentures. Implants provide excellent support and stability for these dental appliances.
Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth which are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by Dr David Jones or together with his specialist team. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile!
Dr David Jones uses the latest in state-of-the-art treatment planning software technology NobelGuide™ to plan exactly where dental implants are to be positioned for your individual case.
Reasons for dental implants
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable